Vete a la Versh 16 Vete a la Versh 16

the longest so far....

i dont mind longer lol times :D make more long ones, they are worth the wait :D

Zelda - Target Zelda - Target

lol

for a monent there, i though he was about to get the fairy...too bad :(

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

newspaper

gotta love the last gag in the newspaper at the very end!

: Cadaveric Spasm : : Cadaveric Spasm :

that was ill

Congratulation, you are the first man in history to make a funny joke with erotic axphixiation as the main subject

*thumbs up :D *

Gameoverse 4 Gameoverse 4

hmmmm

on va essayer ca en francais voir si la joke de kevin bacon marche, hmmm

j'ai trouvé ca tres drole , et le clin-d'oeil a Wow étais bien fait, en gros ca résume a quel poinnt ce jeu la est une perte de temps, mais bon , bien joué les mecs :D

anime munters anime munters

and next...

...make a sequel, yuri style!

even if i dont like much yaoi, it soo funny i pissed in my pants

but seriously, if you make a yuri sequel, il help if you need extra artists ^^

Snape's love Potion for L Snape's love Potion for L

lolll

shit i strained my diaphragm by laughing too much, please make your humor less lethal...kthnxbai gtg to the hospital now

Super Smash Super Smash

rebirth!

you took something classic, you completely redesigned it, and ...wow!

this is brilliant in a way that you didnt altered the characters enough so we dont recognise them anymore yet they are different enough so they look cooler ( and more street style yeah :3)

animation-wise, this is quite exeptional for a flash, its rreally miond blowing at some points, but at some other its seems you stepped up the pace a lil too much, wich end up showing a lot of action in 2 frames, so at theses moments , its not really clear, we dont really get whats goin on, so i suppose that in your next submissions it would be wise to keep that in mind ^^

beside that, its all epic ^^

Facebookin' & Lonely Facebookin' & Lonely

Lol

and the irony is, digg how many people will link this vid....on facebook !

Beauty is Humanity Beauty is Humanity

well said

we live in a perfect world after all, a world where we can all discuss, debate, disagree , wage, wars, murder, pillage ,denigrate ,exploit and all...

...and all that, it makes the rest more attractive, valuable, and virtuous, a goal that we all aspire to archieve, beautiful, cherishable, admirable

it is because a lot go in the wrong direction then the few other know where to go

so to sum it up, gotta go all the way dow to our mistakes, to then know why we didnt had to do it, and then move on